I have been connecting more with other bloggers this summer. I was flattered that one of these bloggers, Mutsumi—her blog is Sakura Junction—nominated my blog for the “Sisterhood of the World” blogger award. I have put more energy into my blog this summer, so it is good to get positive reinforcement. My assignment is to answer these questions, nominate other bloggers, and ask 5 questions. So, here goes:
1. What do you do to keep fit? I do yoga, use the elliptical, and use either stretchy bands or TRX. I must confess, I have been slacking a bit lately because I have been so busy with working on our house. So, this is a good day to say that I plan to “tighten up” starting next week, because all the work is almost done.
2. Which do you prefer living by the sea or in a mountain? We are about to move to San Miguel de Allende, in the mountains of central Mexico, so I guess that answers this question. But, I do love beach vacations.
3. What is your guilty pleasure? I never feel guilty about pleasure.
4. If you can be a character in a film which character/film you want to be? How about the woman from “Julie and Julia?” What fun to have a movie made based on my blog.
5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done in your life? Quitting my day job in 1983 to start designing jewelry. Glad I did it.
Now I need to nominate another (I assume female, since it is a “sisterhood”) blogger for this award. I nominate:
Rendezvous en New York. This is a great blog by a lady named Trudy. Since I think of New York almost like home, I am always interested to check out these posts. The photos here are good as well. You can find this blog at http://www.rendezvousennewyork.com
And now, five questions for Trudy:
- How long have you lived in New York?
- What is your favorite neighborhood there?
- When you go for vacations, where do you like to go?
- Why did you start a blog?
- What is your favorite movie theatre in New York? And now, you need to nominate another blogger, and ask them 5 questions.